Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TAa Dahhhhhh!!!!

Well Folks.... Here are some before and after shots of our new home!! We moved about 4 weeks ago and so far so GOOD!!! Below is the picture of our new outside window.
F.Y.I. we are sharing a space with an Office supply Store - Formerly know as Printer's Island - now known as Divine Office Products. I think it is very 'COOL' to be sharing a space, we both have plenty of room and friendly folks to help our wonderful customers! What more could you ask? We are also conserving energy... very Green...You know!



So that is the back story on our move, now on to the exciting Quickie makeover (it didn't feel quick, trust me, ha ha)... There is still more I want to do, like makeover Divine Office Products, hee hee....Also there are things to do to our side as well, and as you know it all takes TIME... So for now here is what has happened so far....
I was soooo anxious to get started, that I have to admit I was a bit remiss in taking really good before pictures... so hopefully these shots will give you an idea of how it was when we arrived at 3923 Kell Blvd!!
The wood paneled closet at the front of the store....

the one thing I wish I would have really taken a good picture of was the bamboo/grass covered awning that hangs over our side of the store. I was so excited when Roy - the owner- said that we could paint it... and so we did. Quite the task!!!

The color of the walls, sand, of course.... here we had started painting the walls green and had primed the closet.

The black part of the wall is a chalk board and look at that those awning stripes!!! Cute, huh?

This crazy vine design, just about drove me crazy... I thought it was a disaster! But we persevered!! As you can see Jaidon and I were on top of tall ladders risking life and limb for CUTE!!! LOL
The finished chalk board... with everything back in its place!!


Here is the front view...

And looking from the back of the store!!
I think it all turned out quite nicely!!! Things I want to add are clouds at the top... and some faux picture frames to showcase our bellycastings or anything else we might want to show off!! Fun!!!
Be sure to come by and see us!! New shop policy - every child that comes in accompanied with an adult gets a free latex balloon!!! I love how much, kids love balloons!!! Their little faces light up every time!!!

Hope to see you soon!! Vonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a really big show!!