Friday, June 4, 2010

It has been soooo long!

Sorry for the terrible neglect! We have moved.... is my only excuse! We are sharing a space with the former Printer's Island, now known as Divine Office Products... It makes perfect sense really, we are owned by the same person and we love our new neighbors!!! It's very green and cool too!!!
This weekend we will be painting inside the store... And it will be quite the job too!! I have very high hopes that not only will we finish this weekend, but that it will be CUUUTE!!!!! So please come by for a visit and excuse our little (BIG) mess, root us on or join in... I will have an extra paint brush hanging around I'm Sure!!! LOL I will post before and after pictures soon! Hope to see you soon!!! Vonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a really big show!!