Friday, October 23, 2009

Meet Mitzi.....


How much is that doggie in the window? That's the song that goes through my head when I see this adorable little puppy... Our newest addition Mitzi!!! She is ready to brighten someones day and cheer up anyone else that sees her too!!! And yes she does have a brother and a sister... LOL!
Louis a little brown and white puppy went to a youngster in the hospital, he was missing his real puppy! You should have seen the smile on his face when he saw Louis (his puppy's name) recreated in flowers....
They are all here and ready to make the world a better place! Mark Twain said "The best way, to cheer yourself is to cheer somebody else up." Isn't that the truth? I always feel better when I know that I have brighten some one's day, even in the smallest way.
A do-good-er? Why not!!! Hope everyone is having the Best Day Ever!!! For now....Ciao! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a really big show!!