Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fabulous Barbie!!!




Isn't she beautiful? We were recently given the priviledge of doing a centerpiece for the Senior Citizens Services of North Texas "Senior Prom Event". They asked area florist to donate a centerpiece featuring a Barbie or Ken Doll (that they provided to us). I must admit...I got a little carried away with my Barbie! I even made her a tiny wrist corsage!!! LOL
I glued petals from mini carnations to her bodice and made her dress out of all different types of blooms!!! Imagine her as a bride for a bridal shower dressed in all white of course!!! WOW... or as she is for a little princess party!! Such Fun! Hope that everyone is having a Great Day!!! Take care and enjoy this rainy day!!!! Stay tuned for more updates on what's happening at The Basketcase! Vonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a really big show!!