Monday, March 21, 2011

What's Goin On!!!

Just sharing a few pictures of what is going on.... Doesn't the store look nice??

An amazingly cute little Turtle.... Created by Jaidon!!

A little art work that we made for the Bridal Market in Jan... Always a fun event!!

I just loooovvvee this plant!!! It is called a Pony Tail!! I love the flow of the leaves and as a bonus... It's a really low maintenance plant!!! ADORABLE!!! You should soooo get one!! Call me!

More Puppy Fun!!



This arrangement is soooo cool... it's a vase, in a vase, topped with a nest full of flowers!!



And here's the Easter Bunny... or at least a close cousin!! What a cutie!!! Jaidon can make anything out of flowers... well almost anything!!! LOL

Our new line of candles ~ Twistavant!! They are so fragrant!! I am burning one in the store and the whole place smells Deeee-VINE!!!
Just a little hint of what we have been up too... and I have wedding photos for later too!!! We used David Austin garden roses!!! They have the most wonderful fragrance!!
Hope I see you soon!! Vonnie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a really big show!!