Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's all about the BELLY!

It's All About The Belly? I know that sounds weird but... hear me out.

This summer, I discovered the art of Pregnancy Belly Casting. My good friend Jodi was pregnant and of course, a baby shower was gonna happen! When I asked Jodi if she would let me cast her belly, so we could use it (them... we cast her belly 4 times!) as decorations for the shower, she said YES! So what followed was a celebration All About The Belly!!!
The beautiful shape of a expecting mom is something that intrigues most people, who can resist the inevitable rubbing of that cute belly... NOT ME!!!! These days that Fabulous shape is announced to the world, I'm preggers and I'm CUTE, not hidden under tents, like days gone by (when I was preggers!) Instead moms-to-be embrace their shape and I L-O-V-E, LOVE IT!! Why should something so sweet and such a miracle be hidden away? So be proud girls...Wear those tight shirts!!! Check out the casting pictures and the finished bellies below!!! A big thank you to Jodi, who was so sweet to let me learn this fun art with her!!!

Here are pictures of a couple of sessions in progress....








A finished belly... this belly is proudly hanging in our store, stop by and take a look! It is FABULOUS, of course!!! LOL



Baby Love abounded at the shower!!!! Isn't this the sweetest... This belly wasn't painted by shower time...The above picture is the finished belly in all its glory!!!


I like to call this pose 'Sweet Emotion'. Mom's arms embracing her precious cargo.... This would also be so sweet with Dad's arms too...


The Shower was sooo cute with all the bellies on display!! We had lots of balloons too!! Check out our website to see the Pacifier Balloon Bouquet!! http://www.thebasketcasewf.com/ in the balloon section.


Photos and videos cannot capture the beauty of a expecting mom's form the way we can with a pregnancy belly cast! We can even paint your special cast to match any theme. Call The Basketcase today to find out all the details on this exciting and sweet way to preserve those special memories, of your time with baby! Jodi and Brian welcomed Katelyn Grace on August the 19th, and I know that when Kate is a little older she will love the stories that Mom will tell her about the cutest belly 'ever' that held little baby Kate!!!! Have a great day and relish the wonder of it all!!!! Smiling at you...Vonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's a really big show!!